- Managing Diabetes During the Holidays
Managing your diabetes isn’t always easy, but can be more difficult during the holiday season. Willmar Diabetes Center RN, CNS Terri Malecek shares tips for how you can manage your diabetes for a healthy, happy holiday season.
- Centers for Disease Prevention and Control
- American Diabetes Association
- International Diabetes Center
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – Eat Right
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
Medical ID Bracelets:
- MedicAlert Foundation
Emergency medical information service provides identification bracelets and 24-hour accessible computerized medical files to medical personnel.
- American Medical ID
Medical ID bracelets and necklaces for men, women and kids in classic to contemporary styles.
Lifetag ID is the innovator and inventor of the LIFETAG Stick-On Medical ID.
- Diabetes Forecast published by American Diabetes Association
- Diabetes Self-Management published by Diabetes Self-Management
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthy Recipes (pdf)
- Summer Fun & Food Tips for People with Diabetes (pdf)
- Learn, Connect, Engage with the Diabetes Online Community (pdf)